If you own a cat, you can realize that it is not an easy task to give your cat a bath. But in order to maintain its health and hygiene, you should immerse your pet in water once in a while. There are many shampoos available in the market. But it is important to use the best shampoo for cats in order to maintain its skin’s nature. The shampoo you use must be moisturizing, disinfectant and kill all the bacteria and other microorganisms. Cats are more prone to diseases due to infections like cat dandruff. There are shampoos for such conditions and it is important to use them.
Different types of shampoos for cats
Cats must be bathed with necessary shampoo to avoid itching, dandruff, and other problems. Some people tend to use human shampoo on cats. It is not advised to do so as human shampoo tend to be more acidic. There are higher chances of drying out the cat’s skin due to these shampoos. Separate shampoos are available for cats and the best shampoo for cats can be obtained by the following types
- Shampoos for allergy: If you find any kind of allergies in your cat, it is best to use anti-allergic shampoos that are available exclusively for cats. It is important to choose shampoo free from harmful chemicals like paraben. You can get the naturally made shampoo for cats at many stores or online these days.
- Shampoo for sensitive skin: Cats suffer from sensitive skin as humans do. You cannot shampoo the cat with the same shampoo that dries out. The pH of the sensitively skinned cat will be too low and hence it must be treated with the best mild shampoo for sensitive skin.
- Shampoo for gentle cleansing: The best shampoo for cats are gentle cleansing and deodorizing shampoos that are available in the market. If your cat tends to play around with mud and sand during a morning walk, then it should be gently cleansed every day which will not affect its pH level of the skin. Most gentle cleansers for the cats do not contain paraben and they are mostly sulfate free that helps your cats to have a nice shower.
- Shampoo to control fleas and ticks: To prevent this problem if it is regular it is better to show it to the pert doctor. The shampoo is available online that tends to treat fleas and ticks. But it must be handled carefully and should not be used near eyes or other sensitive spots.
- Shampoo to control shedding and hairballs: Cat’s fur tends to fall greater than the normal level. This can be reduced by brushing the hairs frequently. If it is not brushed frequently, then there are higher chances of getting tangled and falling down. There are separate shampoos for this problem in the market that are paraben free.
The best shampoo for cats can be bought easily by placing the order online. The most important thing is to find the shampoo which is not made of chemicals.