Dogs are the most faithful animals on this planet. The relation between dogs and humans is not new; it dates back to millions of years. Archeological surveys have proven that the existence of dog on this planet from the prehistoric period.
The domestication of dogs has strengthened the bond between man and dog. It is the most loyal companion of a human. It works as our guard, assist the disabled in finding something, protects us from some unknown threats by sniffing them.
For all this, they demand nothing from us, but yes for this assistance they only require a little training. In return what we give them is a good quality of life.
Dogs are happiness around:
Domestication of animals is not a new concept but how it affects human life is interesting to know. Some interesting facts about human-dog relation are mentioned below:
- They are responsible for several health benefits like lowering blood pressure, making us relax.
- Dogs keep us physically active, as we go around them, play with them.
How to form a bond with a dog?
The bond with a dog is very easy to create, as it starts the very moment it enters into your life. To make this bond grow throughout the life of your dog, you can do some simple things like going for a walk, playing with them.
Participate in training sessions with them and it will completely be a win situation for you.
- Spend time with your dog; give a quality time from your busy schedule to your dog. Don’t make them feel being ignored.
- Scratch them behind the ear, look at them and talk to them.
- Exercise is very important for better health for both you and your dog. The best is to go together to exercise. It may include a walk, running, sometimes even hiking and cycling together will make your bond strong.
- You should try some dog sports; it will make your dog active. For this, you can take some classes to understand what activities it like the most. Play the sports which suite to your dogs’ health.
- Training sessions are very joyful for dogs, they make them learn their jobs. Training them on your will make your bond strong.
Domestication gives animals a better life as they get proper food, shelter, and medication. For shelter, if you allow your dog to live in an open area it will dangerous for it. It is advised to use a fence, it will protect your dog from other animals, it will not run away and moreover will feel free to roam around.
The fence is simply a limit for any animal not only dog. It limits the movement of dogs within the set boundaries. Different types of fences are available in the market which includes; wooden fence, chain link fence and many more.
Some tips from dog fence buying guide are mentioned below
- The material used in the fence should not be harmful to them.
- A few dogs feel being caged they start digging around the fence, so if your dog is of the similar kind you should buy a fence which goes deep into the earth while installation.
- The height of the fence is also an important factor so before buying a fence you should check how high your dog jumps and then choose according to it. It should also protect other street dogs entering into that area.
so if you are planning to own a dog, read this as it will help in making you a good dog owner.